Cutting Board Uses
You can use your cutting board in a number of different ways:
- Use your cutting board to cut fruits, vegetables, cheeses, etc.
- Use your cutting board as a charcuterie board or cheese board.
- Hang your cutting board on the wall to add a decorative accent to your kitchen.
When using your cutting board:
- Do not expose it to excessive moisture for long periods of time, as this can cause it to warp.
- Do not use it as a hot plate, as this can cause your board to dry out and eventually crack.